NEW BIKE FROM THE CYCLEZONE?
Every new bike purchased from The Cyclezone comes with a 6 week free service. This ensures after you have some miles under your belt on your new steed all will be running as efficiently as possible. Gear cable tend to stretch during the initial miles on a new bike, so a tune up, followed by a safety check for loose components ensures you have trouble free safe miles ahead of you.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Test Ride is your chance to try out the latest Giant and Liv performance road bikes and full suspension mountain bikes before you buy – so you can enjoy the latest cutting edge technology bicycles on your regular trails and routes and be sure you are choosing the best bike. Simply contact The Cyclezone to view availability of bikes and sizes in the Giant / LIV range. No more queuing for hours at a demo day, waiting to ride a new bike on unfamiliar roads or trails. Test Ride lets you browse and select your test bike from the comfort of your own home, before booking and collecting your bike from your local retailer to ride in your own time on your favourite routes – a true Test Ride experience.
- If your bike is recently new or hasn’t been used in a while and everything is feeling a little off, it’ll most likely just needs a tune up.
- We’ll give it a once over, tune the brakes and gears and ensure everything is working as best it can. With all our service packages our policy is to try and fix before replacing. Book your bike tune up today!
- If your bike is recently new or hasn’t been used in a while and everything is feeling a little off, if the cables are looking frayed and worn, it’s time to give your bike a basic service.
- We’ll give it a once over, install new gear and brake inners, tune everything and ensure it’s all setup correctly and working as best it can.
- Our most popular service package that represents great value for money. It covers most of the common tasks to keep your bike running smoothly all year long.
- We replace all the cables, install new brake & drivetrain parts as required, adjust the bearings, check all the contact points & bolts, true the wheels and make sure it’s all running 100%.
- If your a mile muncher or your bike has been neglected, our full service will make it like new again, with a free Pro-Clean for a showroom finish.
- We strip it down, clean it, replace all the worn parts, put it all back together with new cables and set it up ready to ride. Contact Derek at The Cyclezone today to book your bicycle in.