SRAM Apex Rear Mech Black WiFli (Medium Cage)
- Compatible with Scram Apex, Red, Force
- and Rival DoubleTap controls
· Made of aluminium
· Precise, even gear changes throughout the shifting range
· 10 rear gear speed with medium cage length
SRAM again raises the bar on Rear Derailleur performance with the Apex Rear Derailleur.
The Apex WiFLi Rear Derailleur represents the same design philosophy that has delivered our best in class products for the road market.
The SRAM Apex WiFLi Rear Derailleur lengthens its cage and gets a slight variation in geometry to accommodate an 11-32 cassette.
The range of gears is wider than the standard triple chainring system and saves a significant amount of weight.
Features also include our precise Exact Actuation ratio that offers the widest range of adjustment coupled with a precise geometry to create market leading 10 speed performance.
- Exact Actuation means precise, even gear changes throughout the shifting range
- Mid cage design compatible with an 11-32 cassette
|Speeds||Mid 32T cage RD offer wider gearing than triple (11-32T with 5034T crankset)|
|Material||Exact Actuation makes 10 speeds shifting smooth and quiet, Set up is faster and durability is increaed with our patented Actuation ratio, The Apex Derailleur is both lightweight and very durable.|
|Weight||190g – Mid 32T rear|
|Technology Highlight(s)||Wider gearing than a standard triple; 3% easier uphill pedaling, 9% faster pedaling!|