Park Tool CC-3.2 Chain Wear Indicator
- A worn chain shifts poorly and wears sprockets at an accelerated rate.
3 in stock
A worn chain shifts poorly and wears sprockets at an accelerated rate.
The CC-3.2 is a go/no-go gauge designed to accurately indicate when a chain reaches .5% and
.75%, the points at which most chain manufacturers suggest replacement.
For 9 and 10-speed chains, replace chain just as the gauge fits the 0.75% side fits flat into the chain.
For 11 and 12-speed chain, replace as the 0.5% side fits.
The CC-3.2 is long, accurate and features permanent measurement markings.
You may also like…
- Compatible with 1/8” single-speed and 5 to 12-speed derailleur chains
- Includes foldable peening anvil for peening Campagnolo® 11-speed chains
- Cast steel body with stainless steel case
- Replaceable pin (part # 985-1)
- Dimensions: 2.8″ x 0.8″ x 0.85″ (72mm x 20mm x 22mm)