- Specially designed and precisely manufactured to gently adjust bent or damaged brake rotors.
- Each DT-2 features two different slot depths laser cut from high quality steel.
- Centered handle is vinyl dipped for comfort.
- Bicycling ReviewThe DT-2 Rotor Truing Fork quickly became one of my favorites. It’s a simple bar stock, with two different slots offering distinct leverage ratios to true rotors, meaning I don’t have to do it barehanded with my thumbs against fingers for leverage. That method works, but the DT-2 keeps oil off the rotors and allows a bit more fine-tuning than the aforementioned digital manipulation.
You may also like…
- Compatible with 1/8” single-speed and 5 to 12-speed derailleur chains
- Includes foldable peening anvil for peening Campagnolo® 11-speed chains
- Cast steel body with stainless steel case
- Replaceable pin (part # 985-1)
- Dimensions: 2.8″ x 0.8″ x 0.85″ (72mm x 20mm x 22mm)