The Cuda Energy has a lightweight alloy mountain bike frame, with a front suspension fork to take on the more adventurous terrain your child may want to explore.
With a Shimano 6 speed gear system this enables your child to learn how to use gears in preparation for the future MTB riders. Also equipped with V-brakes for great braking performance.
Key features include:
- Lightweight 11″ alloy frame
- front suspension fork
- Shimano 6 speed gear system
- Shimano Revoshift gear selector
- KMC chain
- 9/16″ plastic pedals
- Steel bottom bracket
- Aluminium wheel rims
- Steel front and rear 36H wheel hubs
- Steel 25mm rise handlebars and 100mm soft compound grips
- Steel quill style handlebar stem